sábado, 2 de junio de 2012

COLOMBIA


I was born in Colombia but i moved to spain when I was four. Nowadays I don’t feel Colombian but neither Spanish because I didn’t born here. I don’t know a lot of Colombia, I have traveled three times to there and I have visited a lot of places in Colombia but I don’t remember all. I know that colombia isn’t the most safe place but I think that is a good country to visit. I read about Colombia and I can find fantastic places for visit I also find a advertising campaign for tourism.  I think this advertising is wonderful, so i want put one image about it in this post.





A few days ago my parents told me that probably we travel again to Colombia for these Christmas. This new made me feel happy because I had insisted a lot in this travel because I want to know more about my country and my family. So i’m very happy and euphoric, I know to this trip is very expensive but I hope we can travel and visited many places.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario