miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

INTERVIEW

A few weeks ago I went to figueres with my classmates and we interviewed some people.

In my case I interviewed a English women. She was in holiday, and she was stayed four days in Girona. She said that she was having a good time in Figures.  She likes Figueres and the Museum Dali. She also like catalan and spanish food.  She want to come back  again. She don’t speak Spanish but she explained me that his daughter study Spanish. She and her friends are going to visit Barcelona.

In my opinion it was great and I liked to do this project. It was difficult to find people who want speak with me and Xenia because  they didn’t want to lose time.

1 comentario:

  1. Give the world the best you have, and the best will come to you! Congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar