lunes, 4 de junio de 2012

WAY TO DESIGN

A few months ago I was absolutely sure that I want to do scientists studies and then I’m going to study architecture. I knew that these studies was so difficult but I wanted to do it. When I was a child I thought the same but now I change my objective and I will be a interior designer.

I love the architecture, interior designer and decoration for this I think that if I study and work a lot I can be a interior designer.

Frequently the teenagers doesn’t know what we want to study or we have a lot of doubts but in my case I’m sure and I definitely know what I want to study. Perhaps I’m wrong but I want to try it.  I also know that if  I change my mind and I want to study architecture I have to study more but I can do it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario